I haven’t been updating this blog of mine for quite some time. Mostly because I’m pretty much pre-occupied with the some stuffs – Tennis, Korean Lessons and Post-Tennis Chillax Sessions. And partly because I’m lazy to blog.
But I do have something different to blog about today! It’s about work, and for a change finally, it’s something pleasant! In my previous entries, I mentioned about my plan to have a chat with boss, to bring to his attention my fate in this company – whether I would still be watching the world go by. So there I was drafting my email to him, getting teo to vet through my grammar, and to paraphrase such that I don’t sound too grouchy, but instead appear rather hopeful and positive. When I’m finally done and was about to send the email over, boss sms-ed me saying we got a new project – talk about coincidence!
Ahhh… is this really like the Chinese saying - 等久就有.
There’s isn’t such a saying of course. But I don’t care, cos’ I’m a happy girl right now. :D
4 comments:
hahaha really different from the rest of us.. can't wait for the day when my boss tells us that we don't have to work!
work will make you cherish your web-cruising times. lol.
oops siok here.
hehe i think there IS such a saying (hokkien) - 'dang gu zu wu'
Uhh well, work is good. Gives you something to work towards.
-ej
yea siok, i agree. i think i have slacked for too long and i'm already not that looking forward to work. HAHA. the irony.
-xl
Post a Comment