Monday, June 27, 2011

4208/4209 - 4D inspiration anyone?

Just came back from the much awaited batam adventure with the same o’ sec gang. It’s filled with games, tidbits, not-that-comfortable massage, funky pants, random dreams, bag/grapes/drinks shopping, leaking air-con, eerie blood stains on wall, coordinated and for some, not so coordinated kayaking and attempts-to-get-free-breakfast. My personal favorite is still the funky pants.

Other than aching neck and shoulders, the trip was awesome! But sadly, it’s back to reality again. I’m having much trouble keeping awake, and hence this blog entry. There’s supposed to be this meeting with boss, but I think he’s too busy for me yet again. Now that it’s 3pm, I doubt the meeting is materializing. Gosh, I’m feeling so lethargic. But I’m so not feeling guilty at all, cos’ I have friends with 2 days MC. LOL!

Managed to grab some photos from facebook - Noticed the lack of photos. I guess camwhoring depreciates too.


feeble attempt at playing games - read: we went to sleep shortly after




just when we thought we outsmart the hotel staff, we were exposed :(


tired smiles?


yes, tired smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last photo: we looked more like we were tired of each other rofl. everyone's face reads: Can someone tell me why am I here again?

siok

Anonymous said...

haha, but babe, you're the only one still smiling away! still hopeful i guess. muahaha!

-xl