It’s bluey Monday yet again. Until now, I still can’t fathom why weekends just zoom pass like that, while weekdays drag on painfully, when actually, I’m not doing anything for both. Mathematically speaking, one can argue that weekends have just 2 days, but you get the drift.
Before I go on whining over work again, I shall blog about last Friday’s happy tennis session! I’m definitely not a sporty person but I’m so enjoying the regular tennis games. I really feel the joy when I got some nice shots over, something I don’t derive from other sports like badminton or bowling. Not to mention the nice “pak” sound when the stroke is right! And of course, the delightful company from teo! I shall cut the “oh-I’m-so-grateful-to-you” talk and..yah, thank you so much for teaching me tennis! We also manage to get kaifen into the “tennis-gang” and I think she has no choice but to continue coming cos’ our tennis balls are with her. Otherwise, we already have a backup plan of hiding in the bushes and “borrowing” home-run balls. (I hope that doesn’t happen, I can’t imagine what insects are hiding with us at the same time)
I’m proud to say that after 10 weeks of rigorous (okay, almost rigorous) tennis training, I think I’ve made quite a significant improvement! I mean, the probability of balls crossing the net is higher now (no, I don’t mean those home-run shots), my strokes are getting natural, and I have those nice back-hand shots once in a while. So…yes, there’s improvement! Hopefully, it will just get better!
Ahh! I just realized that we didn’t have any photos of pre, during, or post tennis sessions. I shall remember to do that this coming Friday. My hands are itching for tennis already. Can’t wait! Oh! And I’m having my first Korean class today! I hope it’s not dull and muggish. I think I have enough of that in Chemical Engineering. Wait for my updates!
**My boss just informed me that the proposal for bid extension is rejected. “We can shut-down now” Gosh, I’m so loving my boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment