Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hear me roar!

Yet another attempt to splash some color into my otherwise mundane life (yes, work is simply not fulfilling, sadly). Decided to take up a Korean Language class at some community centre (read: cheap) every Monday. It’s not confirmed yet since I haven’t registered, but it’s more or less there. I’m just waiting for the stamp of approval from my dear friend.

I’m feeling both sad and happy at the prospect of having Korean class. Sad, because I’m resorting to taking various classes to spice up my life simply because work is not exciting at all. Shan’t lament too much over work life, but I can’t wait to break free from it. Happy, because it’s something I’ve wanted to do, but never really got down to materializing it. And since it’s a Monday class, hopefully it will help to take away some of the blues on a gloomy Monday.

On a random note, I think it’s time to take control over my work life. I’ve decided to talk to boss about my unfulfilling work life in April. No more sit and wait kinda attitude. I don’t wish to waste my life away when I could be doing stuffs more enriching. At the very least, I need to feel that I’m constantly improving myself. It’s just not happening here and I’m feeling very frustrated over it.
Wish me luck. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. "unfulfilling work life"? that's just a euphemism for "not being paid enough to slack" right haha

ej

Anonymous said...

i'm not paid enough. but i didn't slack my dear friend. there's just nothing very exciting to do. ):

me!