Thursday, March 3, 2011

maid fetish?

Gosh, I’m actually feeling excited over my company’s dnd that’s held tomorrow! The theme for the event is pirates, so technically speaking, we’re supposed to turn up for the event dressing like pirates. Initially, I wasn’t planning to dress up at all, was thinking of just wearing some beach dress and slippers and that’s it. Cos’ that will be very convenient AND cost-saving – no need for make-up, no need for hair styling, no need to throw money to rent the costume. The most I’m going to do is to pin up a mega flower at the side of my hair.

But a few days ago, my colleague managed to persuade me to go to the costume shop with her – I agreed cos’ it’s not nice to be such a wet blanket, and why not, it’s just some sight-seeing. But ahhhh, how very wrong I was. I don’t know what has gotten into me, but I joined the hype of dressing up too! But I’m not dressing up as a pirate…but as a MAID instead. I know! It doesn’t fit the theme at all, but I didn’t fancy any of the pirate stuffs. Instead, I got all excited over the maid dresses – haha, my silent fetish!

Gosh, now I have to fuss over the hair and the make-up, wondering how to make it to the dnd venue without people gawking at me. Roarrs, so much trouble!! But I guess it’s a once-in-a-lifetime thing (I hope), so I’ll just dive in and have fun! But for now, I’m still wondering where to get cheap-AND-good make-up and hair styling. I’m so unwilling to spend!! This is such a rubbishy and bimbotic matter to be fussed about, but I can’t help but fret over it!

Alrights, back to work, I’m praying that Boss doesn’t dump work on me now. It’s tennis with teo later again!

No comments: