Friday, January 28, 2011

Swating Flies!

Woots, I had my first tennis session of the year yesterday! The weather was good, the tennis balls were brand new, the tennis racket was newly strung, but...my stamina was lousy. Lucky that I did some runs recently, else I would have collapsed much sooner. As for the tennis, it wasn't that bad as I would have expected, at the very least I managed to hit the balls over! Muahahaha! In fact, I personally felt that some shots are quite nice! Let's see... teo and I managed to have a total of...SIX consecutive shots. Not a big deal to brag about, but hey, cut me some slack, I'm a beginner! But I'm sure it will get better! And teo managed to trick 2 more people into joining our future tennis sessions. This just means we dont have to keep picking up balls (share the load!)

I feel like playing tennis again this Sunday, really want to get the momentum up and running (before CNY strikes and I start getting fat and lazy again). But gosh, my body is aching. No, I'm old, it's just the lack of exercise.

On a totally random note, Boss is saying I could go home now (that's like 3pm). Drats. If only he's the only one in this company. I'll prolly be much happier.

And back to the topic of tennis, think I'll post up photos only when I've become a pro. Ney to noob shots in my blog!

4 comments:

wilson said...

omg..... i saw this link that you gave me years ago and i was thinking i will just check this out... and you are still on this blog!!!! xinling the great??? lol:))))

xinling said...

haha! brudder! why you stalk me!!

Anonymous said...

woman, i tot u say u were so busy in the office nowadays arh. knock off at 3pm? haha

-ej

Anonymous said...

teo, i AM busy! boss says i've been working too hard for the past week, hence the early dismissal! AND i didnt zao okay. aint you proud of your hardworking friend? :)

-xl