Sunday, July 1, 2007

cold war

I just told my mom about my plans to go Australia for SEP. She said no immediately, so my aunties and uncles tried to talk her round. After which, there's an awkward silence other than the sound coming from the tv box. I couldn't hide my disappointment and my eyes were brimming with tears. But I know i must not cry, for my mom will be very angry.

In the car, on the way home, I couldnt control my tears anymore. Teardrops just kept streaming down as i desperately tried to wipe them off. But my mom saw them, and yes, she got very angry. But she said if i want to go, then just apply.

Now, my mom is declaring cold war on me. Sigh, I really dont wish to make her unhappy. I have no idea what to do now. =(

No comments: