Thursday, June 14, 2007

SEP woes

These days i have been busy with the SEP stuffs. I realised there's a hell lot of documents to fill in. Lots and lots of planning required. Sigh. i hate to do these admin stuffs. While i was looking more into in the SEP, I kept asking myself, whether i really want to go for SEP. Come to think of it, why do i even want to go for SEP. Why can't i just stay in NUS and get the degree. No fussing about the modules mapping, finanical loan etc etc. I guess i just want the fun of studying overseas. I'm filled with envy whenever i saw those photographs taken when my friends went overseas to study. But is this fun experience really worth it? Already, i see lots of problems, waiting to flood and drown me. I dont know how am i able to fork out that 10 k. and when i come back from SEP will i lag behind? Do i still want to go for IA? if i go for SEP and IA, i prolly have to load myself with 6 mods per sem. urgh. i hate it. Sometimes, i wish i could just fly over and dont care about anything at all.

Realised i'm no risk-taker. I always go for the safe path, thus missing out lots of fun-filled moments which could have taken place. Maybe i should really just dash forward this time.

No comments: