Thursday, December 13, 2007

Woots! Had a great talk (msn -_-) with peh and teo last night. Initially it started off with some prim and proper discussion regarding class gathering. Then as usual, we digress, and we went into ridiculous and crazy topics.

I think we were talking about going into business after working for like 8 years. So I was saying finding efficient ways to produce energy is a lucrative business. And teo suggested using kids' poo poo to make biofuels (-_-''''') And peh shall hold the position of _____ (er, i dont know what kind of post that is ), that is to coax the kids into poo-ing. And of course, we need lotsa funds, so we've decided to get a pretty lady to seduce rich guys. If im not wrong, we've decided on kaifen. But we kind of need alot more funding, so that means we need more pretty ladies. And shitty teo had the nerve to suggest that peh and I go for plastic surgery. As modern, young, and pretty ladies (muahhaah), peh and i told teo to go for plastic surgery instead (well, mei nan ji may work these days).

This plastic surgery thingy reminded me of those american make-over shows. There's one titled "The Swan". So we were telling teo we could actually have a make-over show on him, and it will be titled "The Duck"! Yes, i know it sounds gay and corny, but for now, this title shall remain, until we think of something gay-er and corn-ier.

So we all had a really great laugh over this seriously mad conversation, and it got us thinking whether or not we will be able to have this kinda crazy conversation when we are like 80 years old. I guess it's not that difficult, but we'll prolly have slower reaction time, coupled with toothless grin, constant dripping of saliva (suggested by teo). Remembering the "The Duck" reality show for teo, I told him when he got older, the show can be retitled to be "The Dripping Duck". (Haha, i think we're seriously mad!)

Alright, on a more sentimental tone, I really had a great time last night, laughing stupidly in front of the computer. It reminded me of the good old times during secondary school, when we would have those small talks during breaks in the hot 4c classroom. I realised there are good old friends whom I really should cherish. So yep it's time to take some initiative to have a good catchup! So peh and teo, if you two are reading this, let's have a monthly meet-up in nus arts canteen alright! =)

No comments: