Wednesday, October 5, 2011

After 1.5 years...

And so, the time has come again, for my annual performance appraisal in this company. Last year’s appraisal was meaningless, cos’ it was a stranger who did our appraisal. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of having an appraisal, but that’s my company for you. My direct supervisor will be doing my appraisal this year round, so I’m feeling a little bit more excited now. Afterall, it’s like getting your year-end report card back in old school days. I’m hoping for good comments of course, even though, ahem, I have plans of leaving this company. It’s not cast-and-stone yet, but I doubt my decision will change, at the way things are looking at right now.

Sigh, it’s back to the jobhunting-interviewing-worry-here-and-there cycle. About a year ago, I thought I would have figured out what I really wanted to do, after getting some work experience – you know, the enlightenment. But sadly, this Company gave me none.

Decisions!

1 comment:

ej said...

not true - they enlightened you: "go out and do something else!"

-ej