The year has finally ended and it’s time for new resolutions! I actually don’t have the practice of making resolutions but I think it’s time to ditch the see-how-later-decide mentality. I need a plan and I shall go by it religiously!
First up: Become a happier person! Year 2010 has been especially difficult with all the design project stuffs, tiresome job hunting, and the demise of my dear father. I think it’s probably the lowest point of my life (I hope that’s just it!) but it shall go lower no more! No more sulking, no more whining, no more emotional roller-coaster! In fact, for a start, I’ve abandoned the former blogskin for a chirpy-looking one to perpetually remind myself to be a happier person!
Second: Get a life babe get a life! The 8-to-5 monotony is slowly sinking in, and yes! I shall waddle out of this sandpit (yes I know, it’s not scientifically right) by injecting some color to my life. I’ve already signed up for this play-by-ear music class, so I’ll be attending lessons every Saturday. This has been something I’ve wanted to do but somehow, something, somewhere went wrong. The power of procrastination! I hope it’s money well-spent though, the lessons certainly aren’t cheap.
Third: Exercise! Swing the fats away! My barbolat tennis racket is collecting dust and honestly, the dust looked thick. Shudders. But yep, it’s time to get the balls rolling! I don’t know if it’s a good enough motivation, but I’ve already bought my tennis skirt! And it’s seriously tiny (I wonder if I can still fit in).. so hopefully that will remind me to get in shape.
Last by not least, towards the end of year 2011, I need to start hunting for jobs. Training bond will be up by then, and it’s time to put my career in perspective. Hopefully by then I’ll really understand what I want to do and it’s work work work! The money better start rolling in too!
That’s all, for now. I guess it’s not formidable list but it’s a start! I’m pretty sanguine about year 2011, definitely a good start! (:
Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment