Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Realised I have been neglecting this poor blog of mine, so here's a quick review of everything!

Just submitted my fyp report about 1 week ago, which definitely is a major load off my mind. Though there's still the poster presentation, but I shan't worry over it now (cos' there's so much vexing stuffs at the moment). Fyp has been draining both mentally and physically. and. socially. But after hearing horror stories from the people around me, I guess I'm very lucky already. I'm just glad the major part of it is over already.

Haven't really gotten a good break after the fyp cos' school has started already. And I know the break prolly won't come looking at the requirements of the design project. But it's the final sem already so I shall push on, with whatever remaining energy left after those 3 horrendous years.

Speaking of which, it dawned on me that I'm graduating (!!!) Sharks. No more school = time to find a job = interview interview interview. While I hope that interviews come quickly, they seriously traumatise me at the same time. Already yesterday I'm losing sleep over the interview that's coming 2 days later. And I hope I get this one cos' that's where I really wish to work in. Pray for me!

Alrights, I shall go back to my interview preparation. Will update, eh, soon? hopefully with good news!

No comments: